You may have already noticed, but a couple months back I added the gadget "A Joke A Day" to the bottom of my blog. I find the daily jokes quite entertaining and feel my smile get a little bigger after reading them. So if you find yourself slacking on your daily dose of the Castletons and maybe feeling a little morose, feel welcome to click a visit every once in a while. Just scroll down to the very bottom of the blog and enjoy! Love you all and hope you are well!
Here is just a little funny to get you in the winter spirit...
3 comments:
that is too funny...thanks for the laughter!
Thanks for the laugh Ady. I love it! We can't wait to see you guys soon.
That is pretty funny:) It was fun to see you guys a couple of weeks ago. Happy holidays:)
Post a Comment