... to taking another CPA exam ... since I have barely seen or talked to my husband for the past week. Jono takes another section of the CPA tomorrow and has spent many hours studying for it. I know he will do great. Oh how I miss him and look forward to our nightly talks and cuddle sessions again. Good luck babe!
In other news, school started again for me. Yes, I am still at Cal Poly and yes, I am still making the 55 minute drive every Tuesday and Thursday. It's going well so far and I am just trying to charge through school. With all the complaining I have done about school, I am truly grateful to have the opportunity to get such a great education and hope I can be happy just living in the present. The future will come in it's own time.
1 comment:
I feel your pain Ady, I can't wait to have Aaron back either.
And I loved your six hour update, way to hold it that long, seriously impressive.
Post a Comment