Yes, it is true. I have started reading the final Harry Potter book. I really don't know why it has taken me so long to pick it up and read it....oh, maybe because it is 759 pages long. Believe it or not, I have been a big fan of Harry since I was 12. And the matching tatoo scars my mother and I sported on our foreheads to the opening weekend of the first Harry Potter movie can prove it. (If only I could find the picture...) Anywho, I have already stayed up past my bed-time on more than one occassion reading it. So here's to hoping Harry lives. And please don't tell me the ending if you have already read it. That would just be mean.
4 comments:
I am a HUGE fan!! And I loved the way it ended! Happy reading!!!
I can't believe you still haven't read the last one!! I totally thought you had. How could you stand not knowing how it ended with Harry and Voldemort and whether or not Harry dies?! Brad and I couldn't wait to get through to the end to see what happened. And we are so excited for the next movie this summer! I know, I gave you such a hard time when you were younger for being such a big fan... I'm eating my words. Harry is my hero. Enjoy!
Ady! Its been 2 years since its been out!!! haha. But hey better later then never. Love youuu! Have fun reading it!
hahah..i have never read any of them!!! yeah kitty likes to drink from the faucet too! WHat a weirdo! you should post some more pics of your kitty! Yours is so cute! I hope you are liking having a pet! CAts are the cutest!!!
Post a Comment