Sunday, May 31, 2009

Old but great.

So this is a video of Rico a couple of weeks after we got him. I was sitting on my bed watching "Across the Universe" on my laptop. I heard some ruffling so I turned around and grabbed my camera and this is what I saw:

We had just moved into our apartment and was in the process of unpacking...thats where the box comes in. This is an old video and I have been trying to upload it for a while and I just got it to work. It makes me laugh every time I watch it. Just a little view of Rico's world.

4 comments:

The Piersons said...

Very cute! I want to see more pictures of your apartment.

Audrey Crisp said...

that is awesome. I love it when carlyle does funny thing like this! She loved boxes around Christmas time! Cute! I wanna see some pics of your apartment too and more of kitty!

The Mendenhall Clan said...

u should send that to americas funiest videos!!

BEN and CHRISTA said...

Adrienne! Your kitten is sooo cute! I hope you and Jono are doing great. Are you going to be around in California on August 21st? We would love it if you came to our reception! :) Talk to you soon!