I bit it.
I just had registration for classes and the first registration period only let us add up to 13 units. The most I could sign up for was 10 because of a 2 unit class I have to take.
The second registration period allowed us to have up to 16 units. Since I technically need 12 units to be a "full-time student" I was searching for any and all classes I could take.
There was only 1 class out of all the GE and Business classes I could take that was open and fit into my schedule out of the 13 classes I have left to take. Here's what it is:
Plants and Civilization
Description: A critical review of science, technology and environment as related to plant domestication and current world food and fiber production. Societal implications associated with the biological and technical innovations in world cropping systems will be discussed. Course fulfills GE Synthesis B5.
Wow. I bit the bullet hard so I keep my M/W school schedule and not have to go Friday. This one's gonna be a doozy...
And I'm pretty sure I'll only be a 14 unit student this quarter. There are no more open classes. Thank you budget cuts.
1 comment:
wow. that class looks uh...interesting. hahah. good luck with that!
Post a Comment