Monday, June 27, 2011

Graduation

Even though I finished school way back in December, I decided to go back and walk on Saturday, June 11. All of my business college friends from the past two years were graduating as well and I didn't want to ever regret not walking across that stage and getting my one second of glory. Plus it was fun to have my family go to Cal Poly and see where I went to school for the past 2 years.

It's kind of bitter-sweet that I started at BYU and ended at Cal Poly. It was a great experience and I still consider myself a cougar. Two years at BYU and two years at Cal Poly. I'm so glad I have finally finished college and can put it behind me and move on to bigger and better things to come.

We didn't get a group shot with everyone. Jono, my parents, my sister Claire and my in-laws were all there. 
Afterwards we all went to Lazy Dog Cafe in Tustin to celebrate. 
FYI....their french toast is to. die. for.




No comments: