On Christmas day Will turned 2 months.
Will is getting to be so much fun. He recognizes both Jono and me and greets us with a big smile. He is cooing more and converses with whoever talks to him. He wiggles all over the place when you lay him on the ground and shifts himself around in different directions. He got a play mat from Aunt Claire for Christmas and he loves to lay on it and stare/play with the toys.
He is in 6-9 month clothes and size 2 diapers. He still wakes up 2-3 times during the night and wakes up by 5:40 am on the dot every morning, which is very tiring.
Our arms and backs are getting a workout and its nearly impossible to hold him with one arm anymore. He's getting better at holding his head up and can almost hold it up on his own. On December 26th during tummy time he rolled himself onto his back for the first time. I'm pretty sure it was an early one-time thing because he hasn't done it since but I still wanted to document it.
He has recently discovered his hands. When he's wiggling around he spots it out of the corner of his eye and he'll stop what he's doing to intently stare at his hand. It's quite cute.
We were at the mall last week and I looked down and saw this.
At his doctor appointment he got 3 shots and 1 oral medicine. The first shot surprised him a little and by the 3rd shot he was in tears. Thankfully it was nap time so I turned out the lights, we cuddled and he fell right asleep.
Here are his 2 month stats:
Weight: 14 lbs 10 ounces--97th percentile
Height: 24.5 inches--97th percentile
Head Circumference: 41 cm--90th percentile
We are loving watching our little man grow and discover new things.



4 comments:
He looks just liek Jono! he is soo cute!
Omg! He is huge!! That's do cute! He's so much bigger than Weston! Wow. Okay I need to know where you got that owl pillow??? So cute!
Holy cow what a chunk! What are you feeding this kid. :)
He is so adorable, love that big smile.
I love his cute faces!!! he is such a doll!!!
Post a Comment