We have been trying rice cereal for the past couple weeks now. In the beginning Will was not interested. He took about three bites and then refused. He then refused the second and third time we tried it.
I decided to wait a couple days before waiting again.
Sure enough, on the fourth try it took.
We also threw in some applesauce to spruce it up a bit.
I love the way he purses his lips when he is done eating.
I love the way he purses his lips when he is done eating.
Our little bug is growing too fast.
3 comments:
He loves it!! That is so cute. And he is getting so big! His look has completely changed. Such a handsome little buddy.
Oh I miss this little boy! Too, too cute. Love some of the looks (and wiggles) he gives when he's not quite sure if he likes it. Like it's sour or something. :)
Get ready for the stinky poops! :)
How cute! Wes gets so messy that we have to give him a bath afterwards!
Post a Comment