Little William is six months old today.
My how the time has flown.
My how the time has flown.
I remember thinking in the hospital as I held my brand new baby that I didn't want him to grow up.
Six months seemed like forever away and I wanted him to stay my precious newborn.
But watching your child grow and learn is pretty great. I absolutely love spending every day with him.
Having a child brings such a sweet spirit into your life.
Here's to six months.
Love you Will.
2 comments:
How cute. I love his smile and laugh! CAn you believe how quick it goes? cute video!
Love, love, love. This makes me ready for my baby to come. I love all those sweet moments in the beginning (and after) as they grow and learn and start talking. I don't think there is anything cuter than those first babbles and coos (and it's still my favorite part with my 2 year old with all the funny saying that come out. :) ).
Love my cute nephew! Sad it will be a while before I see him again! Unless you guys end up coming in July. So are you coming??? :)
Post a Comment