Monday, July 23, 2012

Road Trip to Idaho

On June 23 my Dad, Will and I set off on a road trip to Rexburg, Idaho to visit my grandparents. I was a little nervous since this would be Will's first real road trip and I didn't know how he would be in his car seat for hours on end, but he did great! We stopped in St. George the first night and then at my sister, Danielle's house, in Ogden the second night and we finally arrived at noon on Sunday and Will met Grandma and Grandpa for the first time. We spent some time at the house so I took Will in the backyard and snapped some pictures. My grandpa has the biggest backyard and I have many memories playing and running around back there. He also has a fabulous garden full of flowers and raspberries. And ever since I can remember he's put up bird houses and feeders.


This is probably one of my favorite things about my grandparents house. When the sun comes up every morning it shines through their door windows and reflects on the wall.

On the 27th we went to Bear World and saw many bears, an albino elk, sheep, and deer. It was pretty amazing to see all the animals so up close and personal while we drove around in our car. Will enjoyed being out of his car seat for the short duration of the drive.


I had to take some pictures of Will and his great grandparents before we left.


Not pictured: our visit to Island Park, teaching my grandparents how to use Skype and hanging out at the splash pad.

We sure had a fun trip! Thanks for everything Grandma and Grandpa!


1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

What fun! Glad you had fun and he could meet his great grandparents! Cool pictures!