This boy of ours has become so much fun!
- Will now has 8 teeth! That's right, 3 new teeth this past month. It's been fun.
- His new favorite things to do are climb up the stairs (we're still working on down), play in the toilet (NOT something we condone), unroll the toilet paper (again, a no-no), dance to music, walk with his walker, get chased and play hide and seek, play with the tv remote, play with laptops, dump out and empty anything in a container, and "flip" down the backrest of the couch with Jono.
- He still loves to rock with Gaga in Papa's chair, get his feet rubbed, play pointer finger, play in the bathroom, jump in his jumper (he's learned some new tricks!), play with the cats, watch tv, wave and clap.
- He is so wiggly! Rarely can we get him to sit still. And church has gotten to be so much fun. Eight more months, eight more months... All this moving has come with the bumps and bruises. The newest one he's donning is a scab by his left eyebrow that came from face planting on the kitchen tile.
- He loves eating anything and everything we eat. When we are eating something he'll come over and get antsy until we give him a bite. And he loves it all.
- His crib is finally finished and it looks beautiful! My mom and I still have to make the bedding, but hopefully we'll get him in there soon. Pictures to come.
- He has a playful look. If I look at him from the side and smile at him he'll tuck his head down and smile. Such a flirt.
- He loves when I crawl and chase him around the house. When I catch up to him I turn him over and tickle him and he giggles. He also likes chasing me and I'll hide and pop out and say "boo!" and he'll laugh.
- We are having so much fun with this boy. Every day brings a new adventure and a new skill to master. It is so neat to watch Will grow and become a little boy.
This face just melts my heart.






2 comments:
What a cutie! Love these pics! He's got so much personality!
Oh my gosh!!! He does look like a little boy with all those teeth. We are going to have a birthday party for Iver soon, you guys should come. I'll get you the details soon!
Post a Comment