Before the Saturday morning session of General Conference, we decided to head over to Robinettes Apple Haus. It was supposed to rain all weekend so we weren't sure if we were able to go or not. We got everyone in the car, drove by and saw cars parked outside so we decided to give it a shot. I cannot describe to you how good the air smells at this place--like apples and cinnamon. While we were there we taste-tested apples from the orchards, Will picked out baby pumpkins for him and Noah, gobbled up sugary donuts and apple cider, and played outside in the leaves. We all had a great time and we've already gone back for more. This is probably one of my places here in Michigan.






2 comments:
How fun! Darling pics!
I still haven't been, I'm so sad! It's suppose to be cold and rainy forever!
Post a Comment