Last Saturday we all piled in the car and drove to Grand Haven to see Lake Michigan. It freezes in the winter and with the worst winter in 30 years upon us it was really frozen. We walked out on the pier and the further we went out the colder it got. Poor little Noah was bundled up in Jono's coat but he was still cold. We basically walked out and then came back in. It was pretty neat to see and I've never seen anything like it. Lake Michigan is so big it almost looks like the ocean. It was weird to see something so big, like the ocean, frozen over. I had to keep reminding myself it was a lake and not the ocean. It's starting to warm up out here and the snow is starting to melt, so I'm glad we got to go before it all melted. We are all ready for spring out here and hope it warms up quick so we can go outside and play!



No comments:
Post a Comment