Monday, March 03, 2008

Babies and Babies...

For those of you who may have heard, yes the rumors are true. For those of you who haven't heard, Jono and I are thrilled to annouce the we have recently beome a loving aunt and uncle to the two most adorable babies :)

Emerson Ruby Barber













Simon Castleton Curtis













We look forward to spoiling, giggling, tickling, and loving our new neice and nephew <3

5 comments:

Aaron said...

Hilarious Adrienne. Reading the description of the Castelton's made me want to be friends with those people.

The Piersons said...

I so excited you guys are blogging! Not that I don't talk to you everyday but now I can read about you everyday too. :)

MFB said...

Yaaaaaaay. hi hi hi. You guys are funny. Saw your link on FB. Ours is brownpeeps.blogspot.com xoxoxo

Kevin Lloyd said...

That little boy looks kinda familiar. ..I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm sure I know him from somewhere. Maybe we went to high school together or something.

Sarah said...

Hi Uncle Jono and Aunt Ady! I can't believe I made one of your blog posts. That is so cool. I can't wait to meet you in person. Love you! Love, Simon.