Friday, October 03, 2008

lots of driving, lots of loving.

So this week concludes the third (count it, three!) week that Jono has been away from me due to work. This week Jono was in San Diego and though he was able to come home on the weekends, I missed my man so much I took a trip down to San Diego for a 1 day, 2 night getaway. I left Wednesday after school and drove 2 hours from Pomona. The next day we went to lunch at CPK with some of Jono's co-workers and then I walked to the nearby shopping center that had this great view:

Beautiful. I absolutely ADORED the shops down there and I have to say I found a very cute shower curtain that I LOVE. (I have looked long and hard and I was finally successful!) After I went back to the hotel room for some relaxation. That night I was really craving Panda Express, so we made the 10 minute drive and it turned out to be a success. The trip ended this morning when I woke up at 7 to make the drive from San Diego back to Pomona. Lots of driving, but it was worth it!!

No comments: