Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagalicious.



thanks Claire...

This is a picture of my family outside the Mt. Timpanogos Temple after my cousin Alex got married. It was a great day and a beautiful couple! We are so happy for them and hope they are doing well! We miss you guys!!


Here are the rules of the tag:
- Go to your Pictures folder
- Go to the 6th folder
- Go to the 6th picture
- Publish it to a new post and tell the story of the picture.

I now tag: Marianne and Alex Healey (the happy couple), Sarah and Kevin Curtis, Haley and Aaron Pierson, Meg and Ethan Brown, and Jeff and Tay Faulkner. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Piersons said...

Ha, ha I just checked my 6th folder and its pictures from a concert that I went to before Aaron and I were together and anyways, I don't think he would be too happy about that post. :)