Thanksgiving was also full of memories. After three turkey dinners, Jono and I are STUFFED!! (...and very sleepy!) Since this holiday was an off-season for my parents, we had an early Thanksgiving dinner two weeks early. It was very delicious and we also took our family Christmas photo....which you will see on here very soon. Our next dinner was with Jono's parents at a friend's house, which was also very good, the day before Thanksgiving. And finally, my parents had another dinner that I, Jono and the Castletons went to. Then afterwards we all went to see Transporter 3 with my sister Claire and her husband, Sterling. So all in all, the past holidays haven't disappointed yet and we are VERY exited for Christmas to come.
3 comments:
Thanks for the blog love, Adrienne! That first picture is so funny. You and your husband seem like such a fun couple to be around. :)
Loved the halloween costumes! Good work! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. We should get together again sometime soon!
sweet! RAd costumes and I love the pumpkin!
Post a Comment