this is one of my favorite videos of him.
and yes, at the end of the video Rico got a little frustrated and decided to climb up my leg.
...that expains the scream.
this was what he was trying to get.
lazy days...
it's crazy that he used to be this small...
About 2 Saturdays ago I went to Target to pick up some stuff. And of course, I had to go into the $1 section cause they can have some good stuff in there! Sure enough, I found a leash for Rico. I have been wanting to see if he would walk with one for a while, but I didn't want to spend the money at a pet store. But sure, I'll take a $1 leash.
I got home and tried out my new investment. Here's what happened.
let's just say it wasn't a hit.
he likes climbing screens...
as well as trees.
Even though he can be a little crazy sometimes, we still love him.
3 comments:
oh my heck that is hilarious. He is too cute! You let him outside to climb trees??? that is scary. is it in an enclosed place? we also declawed carlyle so I guess she wouldn't be able to climb anything anyway. haha..we are too mean. i like the idea of the leash. too bad he didn't like it. so fun! cats are the best!!!
I can see why you are so in love with him. He is crazy though, I never knew cats did all that sort of stuff.
im laughing out loud at the leash video.
i wish luci was a kitten again. so cute.
Post a Comment