Last week when I was driving home with Rico in the car, he decided he did not want to stay in his cardboard pet carrier any longer. So he pushed his way out of the box and roamed around the car, crying the whole time. The next morning I had to go babysit my nephew Jaxson and I brought Rico with me. And on the way to my parents he decides to push himself out of his box again, and roam around the car. Of course the more he broke out of his box the more the box got ruined so it would be easier for him to get out. I even tried putting him back in it and holding the handles at the top, but he still managed to get out.
So I bought a bit more sturdier carrier today for him. Yep, the hard plastic box with the steel bars door on the front. Let's see you get out of this one Rico!
1 comment:
haha way to take control Ade
Post a Comment