Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I admit it.

Yes, I have a problem. But I just can't help myself. I have a bad habit of buying new books when I have not even finished reading the ones I have already bought/are reading now. (And it drives Jono bonkers). If you have noticed I added a book list of the books Jono and I are currently reading and I keep telling myself to finish the books I have now and then get more. I have about 3 books that I bought within the last year that I have not even opened, at yet I continue to buy more!

While I was at the grocery store the other night, I happened to pass by the book section. And I have to confess that I love walking by and seeing what new books have been put out. (Sometimes I even go to Borders and spend hours walking around finding any books that catch my interest.) Anyway, after passing by I thought there was nothing new out...when this book caught my eye.



The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. Yes, I know that none of Nicholas Sparks books end well but I couldn't resist. I have to know what is written on those pages! So I bought it and so far it is really good. And I have many many more books on my list to buy (including more Nicholas Sparks books). One day I'll get around to finishing all of them :)

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Liese said...

Ady! I am doing the same thing! I have about 8 that I havent read yet! I just can't stop!

The Four on Board said...

i do the exact thing too! i have bought over 15 in the last year and read 2 and i continue to buy!!! ARGH! and nicholas sparks is my favorite author and i havent bought The Lucky One yet! You are tempting me!!!