I am so close to finishing this quarter and I am so relieved! I have gotten so much work done with school and packing with Jono that I finally took the night off last night (which was badly needed). But I am kind of regretting it today because I have a test, a research paper, a job analysis paper, an appendix portfolio, and a quiz all due tomorrow and I'm feeling the little pressure to get it all done today while I babysit. But good news is after tomorrow I'll only have 2 tests, a history paper and one last homework assignment and then I am DONE!
And then let's not forget the packing. I am actually very pleased with the progress Jono and I have made so far. But I will say it's a little hard to live on plastic plates, an ever-decreasing food supply in the pantry, and boxes all around the apartment.
One day my life will be put back together again. Until then, it's study time.
1 comment:
Good luck dude! Yes my silly John is flipping off the camera! What a dork! Where are you all moving to?
Post a Comment