Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We made it!

Yes! We made it to the end of March! I am so glad to be done with last quarter. Jono is finishing up busy season and its nice to get back to regular(ish) working hours.We are moved into our new place in Orange and I am enjoying my week off before I start school again on the 29th. We are still setting up house and getting everything put together buts its going along. Thank you to those who helped us with the move, your help was greatly needed and appreciated! We are excited to start this new journey in Orange together and can't wait to see what life brings us next!

1 comment:

maddie said...

so happy to be blog friends now! i need to see pictures of this new place - congrats! you guys are high rollers. we miss you and still haven't met a couple that is up to our jono and adrienne standards. way to set the bar high. keep us posted on everything!