Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Blessing

Last Sunday Jono blessed our baby boy in church. 
It was such a special day. The Spirit was in my heart as I listened to Jono give the blessing. I'm so glad I have a husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood and perform blessings and sacred ordinances for our family. We were blessed to have many friends and family who were with us. And we know there were many who wanted to come to give their love in person.

I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has given me the chance to be a mother. My days are now filled with selfless service as I take care of Will, and I love it. You truly do love those you serve.
I've come to a better understanding of the love that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ has for each of us. 
It's amazing how much parenthood teaches you.

Will has such a sweet spirit and I love seeing his personality shine through more and more each day.








3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun! He looks cute...

Brad and Danielle said...

We wish we could have been there! I'm glad everything went well. Mom said Will did great during the blessing too. How I miss that sweet boy. And tell him to STOP GROWING! I will be there in only 2 weeks. He can do that right?

We miss you guys!

Anne said...

O m goodness he is growing so fast!! So adorable!