Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Month 1

On the 25th my little Will turned one month.

One month of snuggles.
One month of kisses.
One month of waking up multiple times a night.
One month of diaper changes.
One month of rocking, singing, shushing, and baby snores.
One month of absolute and complete love.

My little man is chunking up and seeing clearer.
He is beginning to coo when he looks at you.
His M.O. changes on a daily basis and it keeps Jono and I on our toes.

He's been smiling for a while now and it makes my heart melt.
The other morning Jono handed him to me after feeding him and he looked right into my eyes and gave me the biggest smile.
It was the perfect start to my day.

Will is no longer my newborn. He quickly grew out of his newborn clothes and diapers.
Sometimes when I am rocking him I just want to freeze time so I can forever remember what this feels like and how much I love him because I know it goes by too quickly.

Loving my boy.







2 comments:

Anne said...

love.love.love. Your blog makes me feel less nervous for what is ahead of me this next month! Yikes. He is so so adorable and looks so healthy and happy!

Audrey Crisp said...

It's hard work being a mom to a newborn huh? Well it is for me at least. haha... but so worth it. They are so sweet!