Monday, November 07, 2011

Christina Came to Visit

This past weekend my dear friend and college roommate (but we go back to middle school), Christina, came to visit us. Unfortunately the plans got a bit complicated because I ended up getting sick the day she flew out, which included me going to Urgent Care every day during the weekend. But we still had fun and relaxed while I recovered during the weekend. Christina got to meet and spend time with Will. She was awesome and even took some shifts with Will during the nights.
What a trooper. 







On Sunday afternoon the Chamberlin's came to visit for a few hours. Their son, Luke, is adorable and loved to pat Will's head and chase the kitty.




And we ended the weekend with a little photobooth...

Thanks for coming to visit us Stina! 
We sure had fun, come back soon!

3 comments:

noelle regina said...

yeah for c chat. and will is cuuuuuute.

Anne said...

that little Will is so so handsome!! I love his little pumpkin outfit :)

Sarah said...

I just look at pictures of the little guy and I am so filled with love. I cannot wait to meet him. Ady, what's up with getting sick? Oh man oh man, no good at all. We pray for you nightly in our prayers; all of you and our whole family is so excited for the day we will see William with our own eyes.