Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Week One

I can't believe baby boy Will is already one week old today. This past week has flown by! But it has been a great week and I have loved it all. I never thought I could have so much love for someone like I do for my little man. Nor did I think I would be so happy with so little sleep and throw up on my shirt.

The first night together at our apartment was a rough one. So we pulled from the bullpen and called my mother. She came and helped us last weekend and she was amazing! We loved having her with us.

Jono has been lucky enough to take a two week paternity leave. I love that we get to spend every day together with our son to set up and establish our new little family. He has been the biggest help and is such a great father. 

Just me and my two boys. 
I am the luckiest girl in the world.




The beautiful blanket was made by my sweet sister, Danielle.

9 comments:

Brad and Danielle said...

Aww, I'm glad the blanket I made him can do the job I can't! It was made with lots of love. Soak it all up Baby Will! Your Auntie loves you already!

Alex and Becca said...

Adrienne he is so adorable! And I love that blanket!

Aimee said...

Congratulations Adrienne! He is one of the handsomest newborns I've ever seen!

Morgan said...

He is so perfect!!! Congrats, isn't it fun!!!!

Cason and Marie said...

Cute!! I love the blanket...isn't being a mom amazing?! I am so happy for you and jono. Hope you guys are getting a little sleep. :)

McLove said...

Congrats! He is adorable;) New babies are the very best!!

Anne said...

congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! I can't believe he is here!!!! Good luck with everything!! And please tell me any secrets you learn!!! I need all the help I can get once my bundle comes!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

oh he's so cute! Congrats!

Ashley and Blake said...

He is adorable! Hopefully we can meet him soon. I really love that blanket too!