Monday, May 13, 2013

Maternity Pictures

A sweet and dear friend, Marie, took some maternity pictures for me.
I started feeling bad because I hadn't taken any yet with this pregnancy, whereas with Will this was checked off my to-do list by the time I hit 33 weeks. 
We took these last Saturday, and I am 37.5 weeks. 
I am amazed at how fast this pregnancy has gone and I can't wait to hold this sweet baby in my arms.


Also, check out the darling girl hair accessories she makes here.
If I was having a girl I would be ordering one of everything.
She is so talented.











4 comments:

maddie said...

you are beautiful!

Ashley and Blake said...

She did a great job and you look amazing! I can't believe how tiny you are! We are so excited for you to have another little will! You make cute boys!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

these pictures are beautiful!!!! you look amazing!!! so excited for you guys!

Brad and Danielle said...

Love these pictures! Can't wait to meet that deer little baby! I'm finally catching up on my blog reading. I need trip catch up on my blog writing but I am waiting to get my pictures recovered from my crashed hard drive. So sad.

Can't wait for June!!