Saturday, August 02, 2008

Lots of Lovin' in Lava

So...Jono and I decided that two trips to Idaho this summer wasn't enough, we needed another visit. Jono's side of the family had a family reunion for his great grandfather, George T. Higginson, in Lava Hot Springs. Jono's family came to town and we drove up last Saturday morning. Luckily I had met some of Jono's cousins and their family on our first trip to Blackfoot, Idaho so I knew some of the people there. The food was good, the songs were joyful, and the relatives were relatives (.... :D ) Later, a lot of the family went to a nearby water/pool park where I got to see my husband jump off a 45 ft. platform with his cousin..oh boy. By the end of the day we were all partied out and made the drive back home. Thanks for having children George.

No comments: