So, we all know that Disneyland coined the saying "the happiest place on earth". But why does Disneyland get to monopolize on all the fun? Personally, there is another place where I can be just as happy: Angel Stadium. Oh, how I love you. The bright lights, the cheering crowd, the smell of a freshly cooked hot dog. But I have to confess, my favorite part is the smell of the brickdust. Oh...the memories of softball days. Unfortunally, when we went to the the game last Thursday (thanks Jimmy!!) the Angels lost. And the game ball went to: Nick Punto of the Minnesota Twins. It just so happens that he is a good friend of my brother-in-law, Jeremy. So Jono and I stuck around after the game so Jono could say hi and and I finally got to meet Nick. Angel Stadium, you never dissapoint me.


So two days after the Angel game, my parents gave Jono and I two tickets to Disneyland. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed riding on the rollercoasters. Though it was a hot day, and Jono beat me at the Buzz ride (see below), I managed to have a lot of fun. But of course I couldn't leave Disneyland without getting my favorite treat, rock candy crystals :)
No comments:
Post a Comment