Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cruisin'

Let the music take your mind
Just release & you will find
You're gonna fly away
Glad you're going my way
I love it when we're cruisin' together
The music is played for love,
Cruisin' is made for love
I love it when we're cruisin' together

Cruise with me baby
Cruise

In case you haven't guess yet...Jono and I are going on a CRUISE!! Jono has two weeks off work in September and we have been trying to decide what to do for the past 2 months. And tonight we officially booked our cruise to the Western Caribbean! We leave September 13th and we are very excited! The week before we are planning a road trip to Loa, Utah to visit Jono's sister, Sarah, and her family.

What? You don't know where Loa, Utah is?? Well let me tell you...you are missing out!

Can't wait for our fun vacations!

5 comments:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

A cruise!! How fun! I am incredibly jealous and I hope you guys have fun!

p.s. even I haven't heard of Loa...

Audrey {Crisp} said...

okay first of all...who is pedrom garcia milan? hahaha..what the heck? anyway...hope you have a wonderful time! Cruises are awesome! Have you ever been on one before?

LeeElle said...

how fun! And yes, I do know where Loa, Utah is:)

Sarah said...

We put Loa on the map yo. Believe me, once you've been here, you will never be the same again. Can't wait to see you guys.