Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jono's Celebrations

This post is to give an update on the rest of Jono's birthday celebrations. When Jono came back to the hotel on Wednesday from work I was ready and we went to BJ's for dinner. We shared a pizza, chips and salsa, calamari, and a side salad. To top it all off we got a half chocolate chip and oreo cookie Pizookie. It was delicious and we left very full. We went back to the hotel and watched Four Christmases on tv and then I left to go back home because I had work the next morning.

The view from our room. I enjoyed laying out for a couple hours and reading by the pool while Jono was at work.

Jono and the Pizookie

Dinner at BJ's. It's a little blurry so I left it smaller.



Then on Saturday we met up with my family in Newport to go to the Crab Cooker. We hadn't been there before and Jono wanted to try it out. I'm not all that into seafood but it was pretty good! Our table was full of clam chowder, shrimp and Alaskan King Crab legs.

After dinner we went to On Target to shoot my brother-in-law's new hand gun and my dad's old shotgun. It was Jono and me, my siblings and their husbands and my dad also went. Grandma was kind enough to stay home and watch the grand-kids. It was fun and we enjoyed it! Here's a few pictures.





And here's a little video showing my sister and her first experience shooting a .9 mm.

3 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

Fun!! It looks like Jono had a good birthday. What a good wife you are! Yummy Pizookies!

Audrey Crisp said...

So much fun. John and I went to BJ's last SAturday and had the trio of Pazookies. So good!!!

Sarah said...

fun...fun...FUN!!! I am glad you guys got to do some cool stuff to celebrate Jon's b-day.