Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Sunday BBQ

Last Sunday my sisters and their families came over to have a Sunday bbq. Jono got a new grill for his birthday and we wanted to try it out. Jono grilled carne asada and I made homemade guacamole and salsa for fajitas. It was delicious and we loved having the family together. I didn't take many pictures, but here's the ones I have.


The Mendenhalls: My sister Claire, her husband Sterling and their son Jaxson. Jaxson was having fun hitting his dad's face with a plastic spoon. They have way too much fun playing together :)

The Jeppsons: My sister Danielle, her husband Brad and their son Connor. Connor loves to eat and wants so badly to walk on his own.

Thanks family for coming up and hanging out with us! I love summer.

2 comments:

Brad and Danielle said...

That was really fun. We should make that a tradition, taking turns hosting for family bbq's! It's fun to get together!

Thanks for hosting! The fajitas were delicious!!!

Anne said...

Adrienne!! HI!! i just stumbled upon your blog through someone else's!!! How're you doing girl!?!?! It looks like things are going great!!!