Last week Jono had to work in San Diego and I got to go down and spend a couple nights there. It was a good break from school and jobs. Jono ended up getting upgraded to a room on the 16th floor at the Hyatt.
Oooohhhhhhhh. The 16th floor!
Not just anyone can go up there. It's a restricted floor so you have to insert your room key and then push the button in the elevator...Anyway, it made us feel special and we left as happy customers.
When Jono got off work Wednesday night he picked me up and we drove to Del Mar for dinner. We parked and walked down the street to find a restaurant but we didn't like anything we saw so we went to a market and bought a sandwich, soup, fruit and some drinks and then walked down to the beach to enjoy our dinner together.
I love spontaneity.
4 comments:
Ahhh....how fun! I love higher levels too! I love San Diego!
You guys are cute! I swear you guys should just move to San Diego with how much Jono works there. Actually, you shouldn't because then you'd be too far away from us. :)
Oo, how fun! Looks delicious, and the view certainly can't be beat!
Enjoy your spontaneity now, before you have kids. Spontaneity is still possible, but it's rare and much much harder. :)
Ahhh..."summer lovin...had me a blast!" I love the pictures of the ocean.
Post a Comment