Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cheers to Three.


Yesterday Jono and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Has it really been 3 years? 
Seems like yesterday I was sealed to him in the temple.

Most of our day was filled with work and school. Jono made reservations to eat at Agora in Irvine, where we exchanged cards and love notes.

The food was absolutely delicious! It's similar to Tucanos for those of you who are familiar with Utah. 
After dinner we came home and watched two episodes of a show we are currently watching on Netflix, Veronica Mars. 

It was a simple day but  special to us. He's my best friend.
I love this man.

6 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

aww cute! Happy anniversary. Love that picture!

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute. Happy Anniversary! I didn't know you guys got married at the same time as us! Today is our 3 year anniversary too! That food place sounds great!

Liese said...

Yay! Hooray for 3 years! I can't believe time has just flown by!

The Piersons said...

Yea, Happy Anniversary!! Great picture of you two.

Brad and Danielle said...

Yay!! Happy 3 years!!

E.F.G. said...

3 years! seriously?
wow. that went fast. glad you two found each other. you're a pretty cute set.