Sunday, August 08, 2010

Orange County Fair

Friday, August 6, Jono and I went to the OC Fair with the Villarreals--Eric, Trisha, Natalia, and Peyton. We had so much fun and always enjoy and night out with friends! Our night consisted of:

The Petting Zoo

Fun Rides

Conquering Fears...

I have always wanted to do this but been too afraid. Thanks to a little coaxing and a hug from Natalia I finally got strapped in. Whenever the guy got close to me I squealed "Don't touch me!" because I didn't want him to launch me, but he did in the end...and it was fun :) (Make sure you have your volume on)


Here's Jono:


And Trisha:

Playing Games


Winning Prizes

Yummy Food


Throw in some dancing



The Finished Product (at 11:30 pm):
happy, full, and tired


Thanks for a fun night Villarreals!

2 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

That looks so fun!!! I am loving that little girls curls. Could they be any cuter?

The Piersons said...

How fun! I can't believe you did it! And I love that you have it on video. Priceless. I have turned into such a wimp. And I have to agree with the earlier comment, those girls are adorable.