Sunday, October 31, 2010

Connor's Birthday

On Saturday, October 23, my nephew Connor turned 1!


I went with my sister a couple weeks earlier to take Connor's 1 year portraits. We were having a hard time getting him to smile. After a bottle, some snacks, jumping around and playing peek-a-boo we finally got this gap-toothed delight. I love it. Maybe I'm a little partial because I had the same gap when I was a kid. Makes me smile every time I look at it.

On Connor's Birthday Jono and I drove up to El Segundo and met everyone at a nearby park. We played for about 40 minutes and then walked back to my sister's apartment where we had dinner, watched the Phillies/Giants game, ate cake and opened presents. It was a fun dinosaur themed birthday party and it was fun to see friends and family there to help Connor celebrate.



He was hesitant at first, but after tasting it he dove right in.

Best picture.

Opening presents
Reading the card Jono and I got for him.
Thanks Brad for making it look like the greatest card a kid could ever receive :)

And of course the new toys got broke in by the attending guests.

1 comment:

Cami.J.Lowry said...

Oh my goodness. I LOVE the pictures of his adorable gap-tooth smile!! I should move to California...