Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sigh.

This is my life right now. 
Shall we play I Spy?
1. Mine and Jono's Halloween costumes 2 years back
2. For Rent banners that need putting away
3. Hand vac that was a wedding gift but never worked

This is our second bedroom in our apartment. 
Last week Jono and I decided it would be a good idea to pull everything out of the closet and go through it all. We'll call it our fall cleaning.
And the rest of my apartment doesn't look much better.

Between work, school, church, babysitting, and Jono-time the cleanliness of my apartment has gone downhill. I feel so bad every time I look around and make mental notes of what needs to be done. 
Jono sure is a trooper.
I feel like I'm running around nonstop.

There are so many things I need to do and even a longer list of things I want to do...arts and crafts wise.
I literally look down at my toes twice a day and think to myself I should really get around to re-painting my toes...but I just don't have the time. 

So there you have it. That's life. 

Now back to work.

6 comments:

Brad and Danielle said...

Haha kind of looks like my life. :) When you first started to babysit, Brad and I were always running around late at night, going to bed late so we could get our house clean before you came the next day. Then, as you know, we stopped keeping up pretenses. Sorry. But I know you understand. :)

E.F.G. said...

looks like mine too. i just can't force myself to stay up until midnight to clean. so if stella doesn't take a long nap, it doesn't happen.

maybe that's just life. unless, of course, you happen to one of the reeve sisters.

E.F.G. said...

by the way, your hair is fabulous! if i had reliably straight hair, i'd totally copy you.

Nikki & James said...

story of my life! Does life ever slow down? I hope so!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

ya, that's my house too. you're awesome for actually taking the time to go through your closet. That's where things go to die in our house.

Rachel Gillie said...

Bring your new sewing machine over and we can play ... I am not an expert by any means, but I know how to have crafting fun with one!!