Monday, October 11, 2010

Snip Snip

If you have not seen me in the last week...I cut my hair!!
10 inches to be donated to Locks of Love.

People have been asking me if it was hard to cut it all off.
My answer is no. 
For some reason I like it long in the summer and short in the winter.
Maybe because I like wearing jackets and sweatshirts in the winter and its harder to deal with long hair.
Or maybe its because after a while I itch for change in my life.

I started this cut and re-grow process my freshman year in college and have done it almost every year since. 
I love the long and short and I like to experience both.
My hair feels so fresh and healthy now. I love it!

Big shout out to my wonderful hairdresser, my sister Claire.
She is having awesome specials right now and I have some $40 off coupons to give out. 
If you're interested let me know or email her at clairedoeshair@gmail.com.




6 comments:

Rachel Gillie said...

Ahhhh ... such a big step. The freakiest part is when you go to wash or brush your hair for the first time and realize how short it is!! I absolutely love it!!!

Audrey Crisp said...

Good for you! Great thing to do to give your hair away. Looks good!

The Piersons said...

IT looks really great. I can't believe you can grow your hair out that long. I like the short too, it is always fun to have change I think.

Cason and Marie said...

I am in LOVE!!!! IT looks so cute! Sorry didn't have internet yesterday when we texted so I didn't know you had already posted pictures.

You make me want to cut my hair short. Maybe next time!

Nikki & James said...

It looks so cute!!! I want to follow in your foot steps sometime soon... change is fun, especially with hair.

The McLane Blog Page: said...

it looks really cute!