Part of Jono's Christmas present this year was hockey tickets to see the Anaheim Ducks play Minnesota Wild last Tuesday. It was his first time going to a professional hockey game and I was so excited to take him! He was able to get off work a little early so we went to the now-open CAFE RIO in Laguna Hills! It was sooo yummy and I loved every bite! From there we left for the Honda Center and got to our seats. We both enjoyed watching the game and because Jono took a hockey class through BYU he was able to tell me what was going on throughout the game and I thought it was pretty cool! (Jono actually missed the first goal that was made by the Ducks because he was trying to explain the game to me...) And best of all, we won! It was a fun date night for the both of us!

2 comments:
How fun! I am so glad you guys got to go. We went to Cafe Rio the other night and got the pork salads...they were good, but not the same! They have some work to do! :) It was still delicious though don't get me wrong. Something about the pork wasn't right...not enough spice or sweetness. I dunno. Glad you guys had fun!
Looks like a fun date night! We had Cafe Rio too...hahah..they put in a lot of meat and it was yummy!
Post a Comment