Lately Jono and I have been having some unwelcome guests...and they need to leave.
I HATE ants. Seriously...what's their purpose? Are they really necessary??
They have been meandering around our bathroom looking for food and at first it didn't bother me too much because I knew they wouldn't find any and expected them to go away after a while.
Well, they haven't left. So I got serious. I sprayed all their entrances into the bathroom and thought "That ought to do it!"
WRONG.
This morning I woke up and my plate from last night's BLT was COVERED in ants and they got into other food that was on the counter. I contemplated just leaving for school (I didn't want to hit traffic in the rain) but decided otherwise. Cleaning up ants when I get home at 9 tonight is that last thing I want to do. Plus I was worried they would spread to other areas of the kitchen. So I sprayed, wiped, washed, and sprayed again. Eww.
Let's just hope I don't find them in my bed when I get home, because Jono isn't home to save me.
2 comments:
Ants are the worst! I once grabbed a cookie from a baking sheet without looking and ended up with millions of ants in my mouth. It was the worst day ever. After that happened I up put packing tape over all the holes and cracks in our house! Good luck to you!!
Eewwwww!!! We had that problemlast year! Ants are disgusting! Hood luck! P.s.I'm dying to know if you found Rico?????
Post a Comment