Happy Birthday to this hunk-of-a-man!
Unfortunately Jono has to spend his 28th birthday working in San Diego for training this week so I came down last night and we went to dinner with Ian Miller at Miami Grille. This morning we went to breakfast downstairs in the Hyatt, watched the beginning the the Spain World Cup game and then left for work. Tonight we are going out to eat, but not sure where yet, and then I'll drive back home later tonight. Fun and quick trip, but we always enjoy San Diego.
Jono I hope you have a great birthday, you deserve it! And I hope you know how much you are loved by everyone around you. Thank you for working so hard and doing what you know is right, even if it is hard. I love you so much and I am honored to share my life with you!
5 comments:
Happy birthday Jono! Sounds like you'll be able to have a little fun. San Diego is so fun!
What a cute post. Happy Birthday Jono!!
Oh what a fun birthday! Happy Birthday Jono, what a hunk of man. :)
I agree... major hunk! You know how to pick 'em Ady!
Happy birthday Jono!!
Hunka Hunka burning love! Happy Birthday little bro.
Post a Comment