Friday, June 25, 2010

Girls Night

Friday night, June 11, was girls night out with my sisters and mom. We met at my mom's work in Irvine and went to a restaurant in her building called Bistango, which was delicious! I got their special, which was clam chowder soup, fillet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus, and a slice of cheesecake. Because my mom knew the owner we got treated with two complimentary desserts, moulton lava cake and creme brulee...mmmm! That's what you get when four cute blondes sit at a table! :) After dinner we went to Orange County Performing Arts Center to see THE LION KING! My mom was the only one who had seen it and my sisters and I were so excited! And we LOVED it! The costumes, music and actors were all amazing. Definitely want to see it again someday. Thanks for the fun night girls!

 


2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

That dinner sounds good! That is the only Broadway show I have seen and I LOVED it! Glad you liked it as well!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness...those are the kinds of dinners I dream of living here in Loa. Sometimes the burgers just don't cut it.:-) Although, we do have tickets to see The Lion King in SLC in Sept. Kevin's never scene it, but I have. I LOVE it and I am getting super excited to see it again. I am glad you all got to see it. What a fun ladies night.