I finally got a Disneyland pass at the end of September (I just got the cheapest Monday-Friday pass) and I've gone a couple times already. My sister Claire and I just went last Thursday to go on all the big-kid rides we can't go on when we have the babies with us. In 2 hours we hit Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Indiana Jones, Soarin' Over California, and California Screamin'. The longest line was not longer than 15 minutes and the weather was perfect. I'm looking forward to many more days like this at Disneyland! Anyone else have a pass and wanna go??

3 comments:
OOOOH I miss Disneyland so bad!
I love it when the lines are short! It looks awesome during halloween time!
Oh, oh, me! I do!! Now that I'm done with my test, I want to go a couple times per week this whole month! Let's go!!
Post a Comment