Friday we played in our blow up pool on our back deck. It was a very hot day and the water felt good.
Then on Saturday we drove over to Lake Michigan with the Greens. It was our first trip to the lake and we were excited to play on the beach and in the water. Unfortunately it was super busy because of the weekend and by the time we actually got to our spot on the beach I was seriously regretting doing this. But once we set everything up and got in the water, I was so glad we went. The kids loved played in the water and sand and we even made our own little kiddie pool in the sand. Noah was seriously an angel baby. Once we got to the beach I fed him and then he fell asleep. I laid him down in our tent and he slept for the next three hours while we splashed and played. I was so worried he would just be miserable the entire time, but he was great!













No comments:
Post a Comment