Friday, July 26, 2013

noah's blessing

We just got back from California, where Jono blessed our little Noah. It was such a special day surrounded by loved ones and friends. Noah wore the same outfit Will was blessed in--so glad it fit! My niece, Lenyx was also blessed on the same day. The babies were blessed in our parent's ward, then afterwards we took a few pictures and then went to my parent's house for dinner.

I am so grateful Jono is a worthy priesthood holder and was able to bless Noah. I am loving our growing family and I cannot get enough of my boys. Thank you to all who was able to come and celebrate these two wonderful babes!




Three generations--Jono, Noah and Steve

Don't come between a boy and his tractor
Finley holding her "baby" Noah
Auntie Lyn, Finley and Ollie with Noah
The Mendenhalls with Lenyx

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

So neat he wore the same outfit! Cam is so much bigger then Wes he couldn't ! Ha ha!